The Costruzioni Meccaniche Bertuzzo Srl was founded over 70 years ago in Dueville in the province of Vicenza.
It has long been active in both national and international markets, offering a wide range of products for the agricultural, food, construction, livestock, earthmoving and oil transfer markets.
Attentive to new requirements and the evolution of markets, Bertuzzo srl has been able to combine renewal and research and development of new technologies, with particular attention to the quality of its products, service and technical assistance provided to all its customers.
Every customer can find in Bertuzzo's staff the availability and competence needed to establish a positive working relationship.
Bertuzzo Srl was founded in 1952 as a craft company by Mr Giovanni Bertuzzo, father of the current owner, Mr Giuseppe Bertuzzo.
Until 1960, it dealt with mechanical machining, then continued its activities, establishing itself in the field of mechanical spiral production. In 1990, it expanded its products with the production of gearboxes.
In particular, in over 70 years of activity, it has specialised in the design and production of:
Continuous metal flights
Sectional metal flights
Auger screws and vertical conical auger screws
Gear box for rotary rakes
Design and manufacturing of mechanical parts to customer’s specifications
and/or according to customer’s technical specification
Over the years both its construction techniques and the quality of its products have been progressively upgraded, and the range of models has been diversified and broadened.
Each product is painstakingly designed and controlled with cad/cam tools before production begins.